I own ugly running shoes and chances are, if you’re a runner, you’ve owned some hideous foot monsters yourself. Here are some of my favorites.
Very sleek, very aerodynamic.
Nothing about this looks cheap or like a child glued it together.
Subtle, classy, minimalist perfection.
You can put photos of your family in those little circles.
Not sure what you’d use these for… oh yes, that dumb thing.
How much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.
The sneaker factory exploded and this is all we found.
Finally, a running sneaker for your IT guy.
When you absolutely have to be 4 inches taller when you run.
The perfect shoe for that “slow, jogging, hippy bear” look.
If I could only find a shoe that looks like my favorite energy drink can?
“I got nothing. Want to throw some plastic in there?”
“Sure, who gives a shit.”
When a Color Run vomits on your feet
Thank you for entering the running sneaker market, Skechers. These are beautiful.
More Running Goodness
- Share Some Running Inspiration
- Man Trains For and Completes Marathon without Telling One Living Soul
- Top 13 Ways to Make All Conversations Revolve Around Your Marathon
- Ultra-Marathoner Admits He Just Hates His Family
- Man Beats Cancer, Completes First Triathlon Viewing
- How This Marathon Went Horribly Wrong