This funny yet painful piece of reality goes out to all my fellow designers.
After months of mystery, Michael D. Starcevich just sent us an email to let us know he and a bunch of Chicago improv people were responsible for this hilarious video. He said they’re available to do more, if interested, contact him.
Keep in Touch: via Twitter
- Social Media Job Interview Questions
- Useful Noncommittal Responses
- New Facebook Terms You Should Know!
- Better Names for Coffee Shops with Free Wi-Fi
- Bad Design: The Huffington Post: Making Reading Painful
- Photoshop Now Offers “Family Beach Photo” Generator
- Unintentionally Gay Music Videos
- Rapper Shows Off His Two Affordable and Practical Vehicles on ‘MTV Crib’
More News from UsedWigs… The Book!
Comedian Jim Gaffigan says, “UsedWigs.com is like the bacon of the internet. Mmm. UsedWigs.”
Buy Here: Amazon